Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BUHH.

Writing is such a pain. I'm nervous about everything, so much so that I can barely write a paragraph in one sitting. I read over my annotated bibliography today and was reassured by the fact that I'm on the right track, but I know I'll still have trouble finishing my draft. I need to accept that my draft can be rough and stop trying to be perfect the first time around. It's essentially pointless because my final draft still won't be perfect. Either way, the paper will definitely be finished by Tuesday. I will not be at ease until it's done.

1 comment:

  1. You should be a bit nervous throughout the process, remember that that is normal. Just try not to be SO nervous that you aren't able to write. Your paper will get done and I'm sure it will be great. You just have to be confident that you've done all you can to make your paper its best self by the time you turn it in. :)

    ReplyDelete